The term “Oakland Holdings Sdn Bhd” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [Level 24, Menara Olympia, No.8, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur]. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Oakland Holdings Sdn Bhd reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of use and the content of the website without prior notification.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites including the Oakland Holdings Sdn Bhd Development. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. Other than the Oakland Holdings Sdn Bhd Development’ websites we do not endorse other third parties’ website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked third parties’ website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Oakland Holdings Sdn Bhd’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Malaysia.
Oakland Holdings Sdn Bhd Development views and treats your Personal Data seriously.
Collection and Use of Personal Data
Your Personal Data is information that relates directly or indirectly to you, who is identified or identifiable from that information or from that and other information.
Personal Data that Oakland Holdings Sdn Bhd may collect
When you transact with Oakland Holdings Sdn Bhd, we may collect a variety of your Personal Data, which may include your:-
- Postal address;
- Telephone number;
- Email address;
- Contact preference; and
The list of personal data stated above is not exhaustive and may include other personal data depending on the nature of dealings or transaction.
How Oakland Holdings Sdn Bhd uses your Personal Data
Your Personal Data that Oakland Holdings Sdn Bhd collects allows us to process the necessary transaction in relation to the relevant matter.
Your Personal Data that Oakland Holdings Sdn Bhd collects allows us to keep you posted on Oakland Holdings Sdn Bhd’s latest product announcements and upcoming events. It also helps Oakland Holdings Sdn Bhd to improve on its products and services.
From time to time, Oakland Holdings Sdn Bhd may use your Personal Data to send important notices, emails, letters or sms, like communications about purchases and changes to Oakland Holdings Sdn Bhd’s terms, conditions, and policies. As such information is crucial to your customers with Oakland Holdings Sdn Bhd, you are advised not to opt out of receiving such communications.
Oakland Holdings Sdn Bhd may also use your Personal Data for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve Oakland Holdings Sdn Bhd’s products, services and customer communications.
Protection of Personal Data
Oakland Holdings Sdn Bhd takes the necessary precautions, both administrative and technical to safeguard your Personal Data against loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, usage, alteration or destruction.
Retention of Personal Data and Access
You can help ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up to date by contacting Oakland Holdings Sdn Bhd at 03-2070 6688 (KL). For other personal information, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access so you can request that we correct the data if it is inaccurate or delete the data if Oakland Holdings Sdn Bhd is not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes.
We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law.